Yoopies is looking for a talented Director of Product Management, who has a solid technical/development background, who is passionate about using online marketing strategies and technology to drive growth in Yoopies customer base. This position is a hybrid between: product development, testing-engineer, web marketing and business development.
You will be responsible for understanding and developing the company’s overall growth objectives. You will use SEO, e-mail Marketing and other technics to drive traffic to Yoopies, generate valuable referrals, increase word-of-mouth and convert visitors into subscribers.
As the Global Product Manager, you will oversee all product and technology for Yoopies in France, but also in Europe. You will have a global mindset, and should be as comfortable working with business teams as you are with engineers. You will be able to demonstrate full cycle product development from conception to conversion. You understand how to prioritize efforts to achieve objectives. SEO is one of Inflection’s core customer-acquisition channels. We want you to take the company to a new level by developing and implementing your winning SEO strategies and tactics. You will need to be a strategic and technically savvy leader who can drive long-term vision and translate business goals into technology solutions. This is a high visibility, high-impact position. You will be reporting directly to the co-founder.
- In concert with engineering/marketing/executive teams, you will have to coordinate the development, functional and technical testing, and release of new features integrations
- Propose, spec, and manage product changes to encourage virality and engagement / Assess and improve current customer engagement efforts
- Responsible for maintaining the functional reliability, SEO integrity and design of our highly dynamic and constantly evolving web site. Additional responsibilities include release planning, interfacing with technical team and the setting
- Analysis of customer, competitor and market behavior
- Continually evaluate website performance, assess results, and make continuous improvements by examining data and leading the evolution of our web presence
- Research and develop SEO best practices
- Evaluate potential of other outreach opportunities, such as offline marketing is a plus
- BA/BS degree from leading university with strong academic background or equivalent experience. BS in CS/Engineering is highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment. “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, startup attitude. Able to think and work independently
- Knowledge in and proficiency of SEO best practices, optimizing online content for search engines. Technical skills of factors affecting SEO, including HTML, CSS and code structure
- Google analytics and webmaster tool guru, SQL expert
- Comprehension of web programming languages: e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python … Knowledge of the framework Symfony2 is highly valued
- Experience working as part of an Agile technical development team using Scrum methods
- Experience in online marketing, customer acquisition, engagement, and growth for fast-growing web or e-commerce company is highly valued
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills. Data driven. Comfortable with pulling data and building models. Proactive about key metrics that should be recorded.
In addition to these hard skills, we are looking for someone who has an ability to communicate well and interact with a diverse international team, and who is willing to put in the time needed to get the job done. This position has tremendous upside potential; high-performing candidates have possibility of taking on a significant leadership role in Yoopies.
<p class="justify" "=""> Successful and innovative European start-up, Yoopies aim is to help parents to find quality childcare safely and efficiently. Headquartered in Paris, we currently have 200 000 users across Europe and generate more than, 1.8 million page viewed per month, creating an entirely new trustworthy childcare platform. On Yoopies, parents can find recommended caregivers in their network of trusted friends and family. Not only, the service offers more than 50 criteria to find the perfect sitter but it also enables parents to search and review trusted sitters through the recommendations of their Facebook Friends and their Friends of Friends. In 18 months only, Yoopies has become the childcare leader in France with a double digit monthly growth and is now running in 8 countries (France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Australia, Germany, UK). We are always recruiting talented new team members to support our rapid growth.
To apply: Please send CV to job @ yoopies . fr + an email with 3 bullet points:
- A (brief) summary of your experience
- The reasons that you want to work in Yoopies
- Something original or interesting about yourself!
Benjamin Suchar, Co-founder and CEO
ben @ yoopies . com - +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.74